Impact Report Form
By completing the Impact Report Form, you are helping PIFBS to understand the impact we are making, which helps us to raise more money and bring in more gear. Additionally, if your program was funded, you are helping the funder understand the impact their partnership with PIFBS had on your program.
- All sections of the report must be completed.
- Photos must be under 10MB or the report will not go through.
- If your school received both a baseball and softball equipment grant, you are required to submit two separate impact report forms – one for your baseball program and one for your softball program
- This report must be submitted in order to be eligible for future equipment grants.
- PIFBS will use the information collected for promotional and fundraising purposes.