Review Impact Report Form Guidelines
All groups who receive an equipment grant from Pitch In For Baseball & Softball are required to submit a report on the impact of the donation.
Notes & Guidelines
By completing your Impact Report Form, you are helping PIFBS to understand the impact we are making, which helps us to raise more money and bring in more gear. Additionally, if your program was funded, you are helping the funder understand the impact their partnership with PIFBS had on your program.
- All sections of the report must be completed.
- Please be prepared to share how the donation impacted specific children in your program.
- Photos must be under 10MB or the report will not go through.
- This report must be submitted in order for your school to be eligible for future equipment grants.
- If you are experiencing issues uploading photos or submitting the form, please try a different web browser.
- PIFBS will use the information collected for promotional and fundraising purposes.
|Equipment Grant Cycle||Application Period||Processing Period||Equipment Received||Impact Report Due Date|
|Spring Cycle||November 1st- March 15th||6-8 Weeks||November 1st- April 30th||June 1st- July 1st|
|Summer Cycle||March 16th- June 30th||4-6 Weeks||May 1st- July 31st||September 1st- October 1st|
|Fall Cycle||July 1st- September 30th||4-6 Weeks||August 1st-October 31st||December 1st- December 31st|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS:
If your school received both a baseball and softball equipment grant, you are required to submit two separate impact report forms – one for your baseball program and one for your softball program.
US-Based Program Applicants
(You are not a school)