There are many ways your organization can make an impact in the lives of young athletes!
We depend on corporate support to offset various costs incurred during our programming. Financial resources, facilities, and donated services from businesses play a critical role in our ability to help over 140,000 kids play ball annually. Below are several ways you can get your organization involved with PIFBS.
We are committed to creating mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations around the world. Potential activations include:
- Cause Marketing Campaigns: Boost sales while supporting a great cause by donating a percentage of revenue over a specific period.
- Point-of-Purchase Campaigns: Allow customers to round up their total at check-out in support of PIFBS Programming.
- Employee Engagement: Boost morale and develop a sense of community amongst staff by encouraging employees to fundraise or volunteer with us!
Looking for a tax break for your business? Contributions to PIFBS are fully tax deductible! Recognition includes a formal acknowledgement letter and updates on the youth baseball and softball programs your contribution helped to support.
There are many ways to make an impact in the lives of young athletes! Many companies offer matching gifts for philanthropic contributions to organizations like PIFBS. Take advantage of this opportunity and increase your impact on youth baseball and softball participation around the world. Find out if your company offers these benefits with Double The Donation.
Donations of products or services help PIFBS stretch our budget dollars further. These contributions allow PIFBS to re-allocate funds towards acquiring more equipment to fill gaps in our inventory. PIFBS is particularly interested in gifts of:
- Baseball and Softball Equipment/Apparel
- Goods or Services that can be featured as raffle or silent auction items
- Event spaces for fundraising
- Subsidized shipping costs
- Pro bono services (Ex. photography, printing, marketing, legal, etc.)
Pitch In For Baseball & Softball holds 3-5 fundraising events each year. These events would not be possible without the generous support of sponsors. In return, our sponsors receive extensive marketing benefits and recognition, exclusive event experiences for attendees, networking opportunities with leaders from various industries, and many other benefits. Click here to see our upcoming events.
Targeted Project Funding
Want to support baseball and softball programs in your local community? PIFBS has conducted dozens of targeted projects for corporate partners across the country. This is a great way for organizations to get involved with their local communities while also positively contributing to youth development. Pitch In For Baseball & Softball stretches budget dollars further than any other nonprofit when it comes to acquiring and distributing equipment. Partner with PIFBS today to increase access to these sports in your community!