HOW TO DONATE MONEY
Monetary donations are graciously accepted and directly benefit PIFBS’ grant recipients. These funds are used for various programs and resources, and impact the lives of kids around the world.
To donate online, please visit our donation form:
Donations by Mail
To donate by mail, make checks payable to Pitch In For Baseball & Softball and send to:
Pitch In For Baseball & Softball
Attn: Meredith Kim
1565 Gehman Road
Harleysville, PA 19438
Donate on Venmo
Find us on Venmo @PIFBS (Business Account)
Start A Fundraiser
Create your fundraising page here and help more kids have the chance to get on the field.
Gifts of Stock
When planning to make a gift of securities to PIFBS, contact Meredith Kim, CEO, for instructions at (267) 263-4069 or email@example.com.
To transfer stock to PIFBS electronically, i.e., via Depository Trust Company (DTC), provide the DTC transfer instructions below to your broker. The stock will be transferred directly into the PIFBS’ gift account at its custodian bank.
The process works as follows:
- Your broker sends your gift instructions to TD Ameritrade via the Depository Trust Company (DTC).
- PIFBS will notify you that your gift of stock has been received.
- PIFBS initiates the sell order and transfer to the PIFBS bank account.
- PIFBS receives the proceeds from the sale on the settlement date.
- PIFBS will send the donor a letter acknowledging the market value of the stock at the time the transfer is accepted
For PIFBS to properly credit the gift, it is important that you or your broker notify PIFBS of the gift and that the broker reference your name in the DTC transfer instructions:
Recipient Broker: TD Ameritrade
Recipient Name: Pitch In For Baseball
TD Ameritrade DTC#: 0188
PIFBS Account #: 232918380
EIN #: 86-1141299
Include the donor’s name, address, name of security, number of shares, fund name/purpose.
Download a PDF version of these instructions here: