Now through June 2nd, kids can enter to win a chance to design their very own Wilson A2000 glove!
Pitch In For Baseball & Softball and Wilson Sporting Goods are holding a coloring contest for kids, and one lucky winner will be selected to design and receive their very own custom glove.
Wilson’s coloring pages are available on PIFBS’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts, and are also available to download on https://www.wilson.com/en-us/blog/baseball/train-home/download-our-a2000-coloring-book?fbclid=IwAR0xmyFSxmB_aLel97OOD0PfjxA__TsPbPz59YzeXt6G9XGqLSM6ub7duak.
Kids can use these coloring pages to create their dream glove, then take a photo of themselves holding the drawing. To enter the contest, simply post the photo on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and tag both PIFBS and Wilson in your post, OR email the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One winner will be selected and announced on Wednesday, June 3rd on our social media. The winner (or parent) may then email email@example.com for instructions on how to design their very own dream glove!
- Entries will be accepted on our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrants via social media must tag both PIFBS and Wilson in their social media post.
- Kids can enter at any time between 1 p.m. EST on Wednesday, May 20th through 11:59pm EST on Tuesday, June 2nd.
- One winner will be selected and announced via PIFBS social media on Wednesday, June 3rd.
- Winner (or parent) should contact PIFBS by emailing email@example.com for instructions on how to design and receive their custom A2000 Wilson glove.
- Winner must provide a mailing address within the continental United States (no PO boxes).
- PIFBS will recognize the winner on social media by sharing their entry photo.
Find us on social media:
Wilson on social media: