Philadelphia Phillies & Springfield Rotary Equipment Grant Application
This equipment grant is made possible thanks to the generous support of the Philadelphia Phillies, Springfield Rotary Club, and Pitch In For Baseball & Softball.
Pitch In For Baseball & Softball (PIFBS) is pleased to announce that the 2020 Philadelphia School Application is now live. Through this program, PIFBS will provide grants of equipment to eligible baseball/softball programs within the Philadelphia School District again this season. The program is generously funded by the Philadelphia Phillies and Springfield Township Rotary Club. The level of our assistance will be determined by how many programs apply.
- School must be located within Philadelphia School District.
- If your school received equipment in 2019, we must have a completed Impact Report on file as of 12/31. If you received support in 2019 and did not submit your report by 12/31, you will have to complete the report and wait until 2021 to receive equipment again.
- Your school must have a minimum of 50% of students eligible for free or reduced lunch.
- A representative and players must be able to pick up the equipment during the designated distribution event. Date is TBD but will be in mid-March. We will provide details to schools approved for funding.
- Deadline to apply for this program is 5:00pm on February 3rd. Any application received after that date, will go through our general grant process, which takes 2-3 months for approval and is comprised of a blend of new and used equipment.